Sunday, February 20, 2011

Botanical Beach

I was sorting through some old pictures tonight and found these in one of my folders.


A year and a half ago I finally made it out to Botanical Beach. I had never been there before.


Three of us loaded up the truck and headed out. The drive was great, and no sooner had we parked and were ready to go than the skies opened and it began to pour.


What the heck, we were there, so we went for our walk anyway.



By the time we got back to the truck we were absolutely soaked. Soaked.


It was great. We had a lot of fun, took some good pictures and had a good walk.



By the time I got home, I could still ring out my unmentionables.


Did I mention that we were soaked?


I think I will head back out there again this summer. Rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment