Thursday, February 3, 2011

What the Heck?

Well, it's been a really long time since I have been here. Too long.

The Holiday Countdown is now at 27 days and I still have so much to do. My lists seem to just grow and grow. But I have the important stuff done. I have bought enough cat food to last while I am gone. The rest is gravy.

Last weekend we had the kids and both the girls were getting over colds. Then, on the way out on Saturday, the little one switched from a cold, to the flu. She rode the rest of the way home in an old t-shirt of mine, and her underpants.

I think she may have shared her germs. Darn all those cute kisses!

I had a day of a sore throat that means I am getting my weird more-Laryngitis-than-Cold thing. Then it was gone! Yahoo! Unfortunately it has left behind the need to sleep 12+ hours a night. I make it until about 2pm at work, and then my poor body just wants to lay down. By the time I get home I manage to feed the cats, grab a quick bite to eat, then beddy-bye. This has been going on all week.

What the heck!?

I have had enough of this. Apparently my body disagrees. Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment