Saturday, August 7, 2010

'Chicken Thursday!?' - How about Hernandez' Friday?

Last week I really wanted Sushi for lunch for Friday, so on Thursday I sent out an email to the Department that said something along the lines of...

'Chicken Thursday! I think that Sushi Friday sounds better!' Anyways, we ordered in from Chikara Sushi, and it was great as usual.

This week I wanted to try something non-sushi. I am so addicted that I could eat it every day, but I also know that I should not eat Sushi every day. Right?

I had been online earlier in the week and had read a bunch of great reviews on Hernandez on all the usual local food review blogs. I tried this for dinner on Tuesday and it now may have surpassed my sushi addiction...


Hernandez


I figured, what the heck, lets give it a shot for lunch. There were 5 of us that ordered and, well, the only picture I managed to get was the one below. It's of my empty Burrito Wrapper.

Yah, it was good. Really, really good.

Next time I will try and grab a shot of it before I polish it off...

Anyways, go there. Eat good food. Doooo it!

What is left from lunch from Hernandez. Next time I will have to get those little drips...

No comments:

Post a Comment